Love is a medicine for the sickness of the world; a prescription often given, too rarely taken.
- A poem begins as a lump in the throat, a sense of wrong, a home sickness, a love sickness. – Robert Frost
- To array a man’s will against his sickness is the supreme art of medicine. – Henry Ward Beecher
- The prescription of the equality of human beings is not a description of an alleged actual equality among humans: it is a prescription of how we should treat human beings. – Peter Singer
- To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish to death do us part. – Book of Common Prayer
- Chocolate is like medicine but as with medicine, the key is the proper dose. Don’t overdo it. – Edward Jones