Love is a medicine for the sickness of the world; a prescription often given, too rarely taken.
- A poem begins as a lump in the throat, a sense of wrong, a home sickness, a love sickness. – Robert Frost
- To array a man’s will against his sickness is the supreme art of medicine. – Henry Ward Beecher
- This wide world holds; O love, my world is you. – Anonymous
- Love doesn’t make the world go ’round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile. – Anonymous
- Man loves little and often: Woman much and rarely. – Anonymous