Love is moral even without legal marriage, but marriage is immoral without love.
- Ellen Key
- Do not do an immoral thing for moral reasons. - Thomas Hardy
- There is no such thing as a moral or immoral book; books are well written or badly written. - Oscar Wilde
- Love is the dawn of marriage, and marriage is the sunset of love. - French Proverb
- Money is so unlike every other article that I believe a man has neither a legal or a moral right to take all that he can get. - Peter Cooper
- States are not moral agents, people are, and can impose moral standards on powerful institutions. - Noam Chomsky