They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom.
Tag: ConfuciusCategory : Change Quotes
- Stress is simply the adaptation of our bodies and minds to change; and change, as we noted, is about the only constant left in the workplace. – G. Hanson
- Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change. – Confucius
- Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times. — Niccolo Machiavelli
- Wisdom lies neither in fixity nor in change, but in the dialectic between the two. – Octavio Paz
- Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. – Sophocles