Be afraid of a gentleman when he is hungry, and of a mean person when his stomach is full.
- Hazrat Ali
Submitted by shamim.
Tag: Hazrat AliCategory : User Submitted Quotes, Wise Quotes, Wisdom Sayings
- Only a stomach that rarely feels hungry scorns common things. - Horace Submitted by shamim.
- A conceited and self-admiring person is disliked by others. - Hazrat Ali Submitted by shamim.
- I’d be lying to you if I said guys weren’t afraid of him. I’m afraid of him, afraid of him running in to me. - Paul Laus Submitted by shamim.
- If a single person in a country is cold or hungry, the leader is at fault. - Anonymous Submitted by shamim.
- It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, Always do what you are afraid to do. - Ralph Waldo Emerson Submitted by shamim.