Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.
- Kahlil Gibran
Tag: Kahlil GibranCategory : Love Quotes, Sayings about being in love
- Yesterday is but today’s memory, tomorrow is today’s dream. - Kahlil Gibran
- I love you when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church. For you and I are sons of one religion, and it is the spirit. - Kahlil Gibran
- Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. - Kahlil Gibran
- An exaggeration is a truth that has lost its temper. - Kahlil Gibran
- When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. - Kahlil Gibran