Why love if losing hurts so much? I have no answers anymore; only the life I have lived. The pain now is part of the happiness then.
- Anthony Hopkins
- Why love if losing hurts so much? We love to know that we are not alone. - C.S. Lewis
- Life is a wretched gray Saturday, but it has to be lived through. - Anthony Burgess
- The pain we feel When someone leaves our life is in direct proportion to the joy they bring while a part of our life for a few moments. In my life you made me feel as if I truly meant something to someone - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- The principles we live by, in business and in social life, are the most important part of happiness. - Harry Harrison
- Life is about love, which starts with unconditional self-acceptance Life is about happiness, which is mental and emotional freedom. Life is about experiences, which means making decisions and living with them for good or for bad. Everything else is ego or materialism, everything else is of little relevance, everything else is temporary