The first symptom of love in a young man is shyness; the first symptom in a woman, it’s boldness.
– Victor Hugo
Tag: Victor HugoCategory : Love Quotes, Sayings about being in love
- The most powerful symptom of love is a tenderness which becomes at times almost insupportable. – Victor Hugo
- Life is the flower for which love is the honey. – Victor Hugo
- There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. – Victor Hugo
- Love is a portion of the soul itself, and it is of the same nature as the celestial breathing of the atmosphere of paradise. – Victor Hugo
- Prejudice is not a symptom of hatred, nor is it a symptom of stupidity. It is merely a symptom of ignorance. – The Prophet of Life