Love is the extremely difficult realization that something other than oneself is real.
- Love is the difficult realization that something other than oneself is real. - Iris Murdoch
- It is not only the most difficult thing to know oneself, but the most inconvenient one, too. - H.W. Shaw
- Extremely extremely sensitive. I can cry at the drop of a hat. I’m such a. - Mandy Moore
- It is difficult to know at what moment love begins; it is less difficult to know that it has begun. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that. - Anonymous