I would rather have eyes that cannot see; ears that cannot hear; lips that cannot speak, than a heart that cannot love.
- Robert Tizon
- I am imagination. I can see what the eyes cannot see. I can hear what the ears cannot hear. I can feel what the heart cannot feel. - Peter Nivio Zarlenga
- Nature has given to men one tongue, but two ears, that we may hear from others twice as much as we speak. - Epictetus
- Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak. - Epictetus
- One of my theories is that men love with their eyes; women love with their ears. - Zsa Zsa Gabor
- A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. - Woodrow Wyatt