Insult is powerful. Insult begets both rage and humor and often at the same time.
- Suzanne Fields
- Chanuka is about the spark of the divine in all of us made in God’s image. - Suzanne Fields
- Deceive the rich and powerful if you will, but don’t insult them. - Japanese Proverb
- They are borne along by the violence of their rage, and think it is a waste of time to ask who are guilty. - Lucanus
- Fields can lie fallow, but we can’t; we have less time. - Mignon McLaughlin
- A husband should not insult his wife publicly, at parties. He should insult her in the privacy of the home. - James Thurber