I love it when someone insults me. That means I don’t have to be nice anymore.
- Billy Idol
- A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I’m missing you. - Beth Obedoza
- Love means attention, which means looking after the things we love. We call this stable management. - George H. Morris
- I’ve been on a successful diet. My love handles don’t amount to much more than a flirtation anymore. - Anonymous
- Why love if losing hurts so much? I have no answers anymore; only the life I have lived. The pain now is part of the happiness then. - Anthony Hopkins
- Love is the true means by which the world is enjoyed: our love to others, and others’ love to us. - Thomas Trahern