I think we dream so we don’t have to be a part so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can play together all night.
- Bill Watterson
- There’s never enough time to do all the nothing you want. - Bill Watterson
- Why should I have to WORK for everything?! It’s like saying I don’t deserve it! - Bill Watterson
- Who was the first guy that look at a cow and said, “I think that I’ll drink whatever comes out of those things when I squeeze them?” - Bill Watterson
- Think of your faults the first part of the night when you are awake, and the faults of others the latter part of the night when you are asleep. - Chinese Proverb
- Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless. - Bill Watterson