The amount of women in London who flirt with their own husbands is perfectly scandalous. It looks so bad. It is simply washing one’s clean linen in public.
- Oscar Wilde
Tag: Oscar WildeCategory : Flirting Quotes
- A woman will flirt with anybody in the world as long as other people are looking on. - Oscar Wilde
- The aim of life is self-development. To realize one’s nature perfectly that is what each of us is here for. - Oscar Wilde
- As long as a woman can look ten years younger than her own daughter, she is perfectly satisfied. - Oscar Wilde
- It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about now a days saying things against one, behind one’s back, that are absolutely and entirely true. - Oscar Wilde
- How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being. - Oscar Wilde