If I kind of like a guy, then I’m a fantastic flirt. But with a guy I truly like, I get painfully shy.
- Shannen Doherty
- Genius – the ability to produce fantastic amounts of equally fantastic bullshit that all makes perfect sense. - Jason Zebehazy
- Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind. – Henry James
- Those who work most for the world’s advancement are the ones who demand least. - Henry Doherty
- For me, songwriting is something like breathing: I just do it. But that doesn’t mean you’re fantastic. - Adam Duritz
- One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures. - George W. Bush