Trust in yourself. Your perceptions are often far more accurate than you are willing to believe.
– Claudia Black
- If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. – Claudia Ghandi
- Creativity comes from trust. Trust your instincts. And never hope more than you work. – Rita Mae Brown
- Never trust a government that doesn’t trust its own citizens with guns. – Benjamin Franklin
- I trust everyone. I just don’t trust the devil inside them. – Troy Kennedy Martin
- You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don’t trust enough. – Frank Crane