Trust in yourself. Your perceptions are often far more accurate than you are willing to believe.
– Claudia Black
- The person who suffers most in this world is the person who has many wrong perceptions, and most of our perceptions are erroneous. – Anonymous
- Trust dreams. Trust your heart, and trust your story. – Neil Gaiman
- If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. – Claudia Ghandi
- You can always trust the untrustworthy because you can always trust that they will be untrustworthy. Its the trustworthy you can’t trust. – Captain Jack Sparrow
- No woman should ever be quite accurate about her age. It looks so calculating. – Oscar Wilde