If you were a tear, i would never cry in fear of losing you.
– Walt Dizzle
- If you were a tear, i would never cry in fear of losing you. – Anonymous
- To be a winner you must want to win but must know of the chance of losing and must not fear of it. – Leonardo Da Vinci
- If you are losing your leisure, look out, you may be losing your soul. – Anon
- ‘As my heart slowly rips apart, I reminisce on the times I told you I loved you, and you said I was your forever and ever, your slowly fading away to nothing as the blood starts to escape slowly down my arm, im losing touch, im losing sight, look what your doing to me.’
- It is the perpetual dread of fear, the fear of fear, that shapes the face of a brave man. – Georges Bernanos