If you were a tear, i would never cry in fear of losing you.
- Walt Dizzle
- If you were a tear, i would never cry in fear of losing you. - Anonymous
- If you are losing your leisure, look out, you may be losing your soul. - Anon
- Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear not absence of fear. - Mark Twain
- ‘As my heart slowly rips apart, I reminisce on the times I told you I loved you, and you said I was your forever and ever, your slowly fading away to nothing as the blood starts to escape slowly down my arm, im losing touch, im losing sight, look what your doing to me.’
- Men fear death as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other. - Francis Bacon