They say loving you gives pains and full of sacrifices But I’ll rather take pains and lots of sacrifices than not to be love by you.
- To love is to know the sacrifices which eternity exacts from life. — John Oliver Hobbes
- A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous full of beauty and forever beautiful loving and caring and truly amazing. - Deanna Beisser
- And it came to pass on the eighth day, that Moses called Aaron and his sons, and the elders of Israel; / And he said unto Aaron, Take thee a young calf for a sin offering, and a ram for a burnt offering, without blemish, and offer them before the LORD. - Lord Rama
- There are two sorts of romantics: those who love, and those who love the adventure of loving. - Lesley Blanch
- Do not love me because i love you, love me for loving me. - Anonymous