I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes. You’d know what a drag it is to see you.
- Bob Dylan
- I guess a drag queen’s like an oil painting: You gotta stand back from it to get the full effect. - Harvey Fierstein
- A lot of people can’t stand touring but to me it’s like breathing. I do it because I’m driven to do it. - Bob Dylan
- So you try to fake a smile and it’ll probably work for the first time but till when could it cover all the pain that you hide inside?
- It is time for us all to stand and cheer for the doer the achiever – the one who recognizes the challenge and does something about it. - Vincent Lombardi
- I can’t stand a naked light bulb, any more than I can stand a rude remark or a vulgar action. - Tennessee Williams