The only truly happy people are children and the creative minority.
- Jean Caldwell
- The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are, and not who people think you are. - Goldie Hawn
- Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people. - Leo Burnett
- We must laugh before we are happy, for fear of dying without having laughed at all. - Jean Bruyere
- Children have neither past nor future; they enjoy the present, which very few of us do. - Jean Bruyere
- Children aren’t happy with nothing to ignore, And that’s what parents were created for. - Ogden Nash