The purpose of conservation: the greatest good to the greatest number of people for the longest time.
- Gifford Pinchot
- Old Time, that greatest and longest established spinner of all!…. his factory is a secret place, his work is noiseless, and his hands are mutes. - Charles Dickens
- Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest. - Larry Lorenzoni
- The greatest gift is to give people your enlightenment, to share it. It has to be the greatest. - Anonymous
- Time is the longest distance between two places. - Tennessee Williams
- A good holiday is one spent among people whose notions of time are vaguer than yours. - John B. Priestly