I hate discussions of feminism that end up with who does the dishes at the end, there are always the damned dishes.
- Marilyn French
- I hate housework! You make the beds, you do the dishes and six months later you have to start all over again. - Joan Rivers
- Losing the future is the best thing that ever happened to me. - Marilyn French
- To nourish children and raise them against odds is in any time, any place, more valuable than to fix bolts in cars or design nuclear weapons. - Marilyn French
- Life is a paradox, you’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t. - Nancy Cartwright
- Always remember others may hate you but those who hate you don’t win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself. - Richard M. Nixon