I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig.
– Andrea Dworkin
- People think you are very hostile to men. – Andrea Dworkin
- Men know everything – all of them – all the time – no matter how stupid or inexperienced or arrogant or ignorant they are. – Andrea Dworkin
- Under patriarchy, every woman’s son is her potential betrayer and also the inevitable rapist or exploiter of another woman. – Andrea Dworkin
- Ah, beer, my one weakness. My achilles heel, if you will. – Homer J Simpson
- You win,” he panted. His fingers tightened on her hips as he shoved her back into the wall and kept her there. I’m yours. Be gentle. – Airicka Phoenix