I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig.
– Andrea Dworkin
- People think you are very hostile to men. – Andrea Dworkin
- Men know everything – all of them – all the time – no matter how stupid or inexperienced or arrogant or ignorant they are. – Andrea Dworkin
- Under patriarchy, every woman’s son is her potential betrayer and also the inevitable rapist or exploiter of another woman. – Andrea Dworkin
- A commitment to sexual equality with men is a commitment to becoming the rich instead of the poor, the rapist instead of the raped, the murderer instead of the murdered.” – Andrea Dworkin
- You don’t always talk with your mouth. Sometimes what you say with your mouth hardly matters at all. You have to signify. – Stephen King