I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig.
– Andrea Dworkin
- People think you are very hostile to men. – Andrea Dworkin
- Under patriarchy, every woman’s son is her potential betrayer and also the inevitable rapist or exploiter of another woman. – Andrea Dworkin
- Ah, beer, my one weakness. My achilles heel, if you will. – Homer J Simpson
- The heart of a fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of the wise man is in his heart. – Benjamin Franklin
- You put a baby in a crib with an apple and a rabbit. If it eats the rabbit and plays with the apple, I’ll buy you a new car. – Harvey Diamond