If what I say resonates with you, it is merely because we are both branches on the same tree.
– W. B. Yeats
- You are the tree; Your branches have blossomed forth. From the very small and subtle, You have become huge and manifest. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- Sometimes our fate resembles a fruit tree in winter. Who would think that those branches would turn green again and blossom, but we hope it, we know it. – Johann Wolfgang
- When the bold branches Bid farewell to rainbow leaves Welcome wool sweaters. – B. Cybrill
- There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root. – Walden Thoreau
- The different branches of Arithmetic are Ambition, Distraction, Uglification, and Derision. – Lewis Caroll