Though a tree grows so high, the falling leaves return to the root.
– Malay Proverb
- Money grows on the tree of persistence. – Japanese Proverb
- An old man who marries a young wife grows younger but she grows older. – Proverb
- Who climbs the grammar tree, distinctly knows Where noun, and verb, and participle grows. – John Dryden
- Life can be like walking on a high wire. Falling seems a tiny misstep away. – James Patterson
- Nothing there but basketball, a game which won’t be fit for people until they set the basket umbilicus-high and return the giraffes to the zoo. – Ogden Nash