I’m not an environmentalist. I’m an Earth warrior.
– Darryl Cherney
- When I dunk, I put something on it. I want the ball to hit the floor before I do. – Darryl Dawkins
- I am the earth. You are the earth. The Earth is dying. You and I are murderers. – Ymber Delecto
- A warrior of light who trusts too much in his intelligence will end up underestimating the power of his opponent. – Paulo Coelho
- War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today. – John F. Kennedy
- If every human being disappeared off the face of the earth in an instant, the earth would still keep spinning and the planet would develop new life forms. – Graham Nash