Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own.
Tag: AristotleCategory : Mother's Day Quotes, Sayings for Mother's Day
- Fathers, like mothers, are not born. Men grow into fathers–and fathering is a very important stage in their development. - David M. Gottesman
- Fathers and sons are much more considerate of one another than mothers and daughters. - Friedrich Nietzsche
- Simply having children does not make mothers. - John A. Shedd
- Fathers, provoke not your children to anger, lest they be discouraged. - Colossians
- A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers but borrowed from his children. - Audobon