When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I’ve never tried before.
- Mae West
Tag: Mae WestCategory : Funny Quotes and Sayings
- Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil. - Jerry Garcia
- There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses. - Andrew Jackson
- This one step – choosing a goal and sticking to it – changes everything. - Anonymous
- Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and need. - Voltaire
- Men are slower to recognize blessings than evils. - Titus Livy