The man who says his wife can’t take a joke, forgets that she took him.
– Oscar Wilde
Tag: Oscar WildeCategory : Funny Quotes and Sayings
- Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. – Oscar Wilde
- One forgets words as one forgets names. One’s vocabulary needs constant fertilizing or it will die. – Evelyn Waugh
- A sense of humor is the ability to understand a joke and that the joke is oneself. – Clifton Paul Fadiman
- Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. – Oscar Wilde
- Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. – Oscar Wilde