Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.
- Jerry Garcia
- When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I’ve never tried before. - Mae West
- Talk about your plenty, talk about your ills, One man gathers what another man spills. - Jerry Garcia
- Death comes at you no matter what you do in this life, and to equate drugs with death is a facile comparison. - Jerry Garcia
- And as far as I’m concerned, it’s like I say, drugs are not the problem. Other stuff is the problem. - Jerry Garcia
- There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses. - Andrew Jackson