Until I was thirteen, I thought my name was shut up.
– Joe Namath
- Being a child at home alone in the summer is a high risk occupation. If you call your mother at work thirteen times an hour, she can hurt you. – Erma Bombeck
- Language is the mother, not the handmaiden, of thought; words will tell you things you never thought or felt before. – W.H. Auden
- In reality, each thought we have carries with it a little spiritual power, a tug toward or away from God. No thought is purely neutral. – Anonymous
- The other day a man asked me what I thought was the best time of life. “Why,” I answered without a thought, “now.” – David Grayson
- Failures are divided into 2 classes those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought. – John Charles Salak