Some people change their ways when they see the light, others when they feel the heat.
- Caroline Schoeder
- To give and then not feel that one has given is the very best of all ways of giving. - Max Beerbohm
- There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. - Edith Wharton
- I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day. - Frank Sinatra
- Candle light, moon light, star light, The brightest glow is from love light. - Grey Livingston
- I don’t feel that we have any choice but to see the Love and the Light that exists within every person. - Doreen Virtue