And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
- Abraham Lincoln
- Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years. - Anonymous
- The better part of one’s life consists of his friendships. - Abraham Lincoln
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. - Abraham Lincoln
- On your birthday count your candles, count your years, count your blessings. Happy 50th Birthday! - Anonymous
- I laugh because I must not cry. That is all. That is all. - Abraham Lincoln