We know nothing about motivation. All we can do is write books about it.
- Peter F. Drucker
- Motivation is like food for the brain. You cannot get enough in one sitting. It needs continual and regular top up’s. - Peter Davies
- There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all. - Peter F. Drucker
- The computer is a moron. - Peter Drucker
- There are no creeds in mathematics. - Peter F. Drucker
- The best way to predict the future is to create it. - Peter F. Drucker