Realize that true happiness lies within you.
- It’s afterwards you realize that the feeling of happiness you had with a man didn’t necessarily prove that you loved him. - Marguerite Duras
- How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy. - Anonymous
- If all you say are lies what do you say that is true?
- The true perfection of man lies not in what man has, but in what man is. - Anonymous
- What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson