Fall seven times, stand up eight!
- Japanese Proverb
- A man may fall many times, but he won’t be a failure until he says that someone pushed him. - Elmer G. Letterman
- The day You decide to do it is your lucky day. - Japanese Proverb
- When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends. - Japanese Proverb
- Money has no ears but it hears. - Japanese Proverb
- How to Build a Universe That Doesn’t Fall Apart Two Days Later”, 1978 Humankind cannot stand very much reality. - T. S. Eliot