A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I’m missing you.
- Beth Obedoza
- Love means attention, which means looking after the things we love. We call this stable management. - George H. Morris
- Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one. - Jane Howard
- You may call God love, you may call God goodness. But the best name for God is compassion. - Meister Eckhart
- You call it madness, but I call it love. - Don Byas
- Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too. - Anonymous