To lose a friend is the greatest of all losses.
- Pubilius Syrus
Tag: Publilius SyrusCategory : Friendship Quotes, Sayings about friends
- Let a fool hold his tongue and he will pass for a sage. - Pubilius Syrus
- The notion of infinity is our greatest friend; it is also the greatest enemy of our peace of mind. - James Pierpont
- Good health and good sense are two of life’s greatest blessings. - Publilius Syrus
- Hold it the greatest sin to prefer existence to honor, and for the sake of life to lose the reasons for living. - Juvenal
- A true friend is the greatest of all blessings, and that which we take the least care of all to acquire. - François Rochefoucauld