If women want any rights more than they’s got, why don’t they just take them, and not be talking about it.
- Sojourner Truth
- Men, their rights, and nothing more; women, their rights, and nothing less. - Susan B. Anthony
- Whenever there is a conflict between human rights and property rights, human rights must prevail. - Abraham Lincoln
- The person in the argument doing the most talking is usually the one whose commentary is least based in fairness and truth. - Jacquelene Moore
- Ultimately property rights and personal rights are the same thing. - Calvin Coolidge
- No one can argue any longer about the rights of women. It’s like arguing about earthquakes. - Lillian Hellman