Behind most healthy people, there are a lot of unhealthy times.
– Darina Stoyanova
- Healing requires from us to stop struggling, but to enjoy life more and endure it less. – Darina Stoyanova
- Do not spend your life daydreaming about health. Dream big, start small and live your dreams. And you will heal. – Darina Stoyanova
- A healthy male adult bore consumes each year one and a half times his own weight in other people’s patience. – John Updike
- People learn something every day, and a lot of times it’s that what they learned the day before was wrong. – Bill Vaughan
- Countless times people said it cannot be done, or that I’m looking at failure. My courage will defy that. – Nathan Meyer