Behind most healthy people, there are a lot of unhealthy times.
– Darina Stoyanova
- Healing requires from us to stop struggling, but to enjoy life more and endure it less. – Darina Stoyanova
- Do not spend your life daydreaming about health. Dream big, start small and live your dreams. And you will heal. – Darina Stoyanova
- A healthy male adult bore consumes each year one and a half times his own weight in other people’s patience. – John Updike
- Healthy people have a natural skill of avoiding feverish eyes. – Albert Camus
- Time may heal all wounds, but it leaves you with an unhealthy glow, saggy skin and crow’s feet. Happy birthday – Anonymous