Behind most healthy people, there are a lot of unhealthy times.
– Darina Stoyanova
- Healing requires from us to stop struggling, but to enjoy life more and endure it less. – Darina Stoyanova
- Do not spend your life daydreaming about health. Dream big, start small and live your dreams. And you will heal. – Darina Stoyanova
- A healthy male adult bore consumes each year one and a half times his own weight in other people’s patience. – John Updike
- It was unhealthy to get too attached. Such things were best reserved for people who had a life expectancy. – Matthew S. Williams
- Great people aren’t those who are happy at times of convienience and content, but of how they are in times of catastrophy and controversy. – Martin Luther King