Every man has a rainy corner of his life whence comes foul weather which follows him.
- Jean Paul Richter
- Every man regards his own life as the New Year’s Eve of time. - Jean Paul Richter
- The guardian angels of life sometimes fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us. - Jean Paul Richter
- Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life. - Jean Paul Richter
- Never part without loving words to think of during your absence. It may be that you will not meet again in this life. - Jean Paul Richter
- Only actions give life strength; only moderation gives it charm. - Jean Paul Richter