To love another person is to see the face of God.
- Les Miserables
- In real love you want the other person’s good. In romantic love, you want the other person. - Margaret Chase Smith
- We do not fall in love with the package of the person, we fall in love with the inside of a person. - Anne Heche
- Love is the strange bewilderment that overtakes one person on account of another person. - James Thurber
- Love isn’t finding a perfect person. It’s seeing an imperfect person perfectly. - Sam Keen
- When you say a situation or a person is hopeless, you are slamming the door in the face of God. - Charles L. Allen