If your lifeguard duties were as good as your singing, a lot of people would be drowning.
- Simon Cowell
- Not everybody is perfect, and I don’t think we should be looking for perfect people. - Simon Cowell
- It is a mistake that there is no bath that will cure people’s manners, but drowning would help. - Mark Twain
- It is better to perform one’s own duties imperfectly than to master the duties of another. By fulfilling the obligations he is born with, a person never comes to grief. - Lord Krishna
- The only thing better than singing is more singing. - Ella Fitzgerald
- There was never a good biography of a good novelist. There couldn’t be. He is too many people if he’s any good. - F. Scott Fitzgerald