If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home.
- James Michener
- An age is called “dark,” not because the light fails to shine but because people refuse to see it. - James Michener
- People travel to faraway places to watch, in fascination, the kind of people they ignore at home. - Dagobert D. Runes
- Why should people go out and pay money to see bad films when they can stay home and see bad television for nothing? - Samuel Goldwyn
- I’m not a very good writer, but I’m an excellent rewriter. - James Michener
- If a man happens to find himself, he has a mansion which he can inhabit with dignity all the days of his life. - James A. Michener