Without new experiences, something inside of us sleeps. The sleeper must awaken.
- Frank Herbert
- The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand. - Frank Herbert
- Marriage, like a submarine, is only safe if you get all the way inside. - Frank Pittman
- Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty. - Frank Herbert
- Just like the butterfly, I too will awaken in my own time. - Deborah Chaskin
- We are here to awaken from the illusion of our separateness. - Thich Nhat Hanh