Time, time, time, see what’s become of me, While I looked around, For my possibilities; I was so hard to please.
- Paul Simon
- We took our time [preparing for marriage], we looked forward to it; didn’t want to run into something and have nothing to count on but love. - Aunt May
- Leadership is an unbelievably hard communications job. - Paul Danos
- Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much! - Anonymous
- Freedom is a hard-bought thing. - Paul viagra Robeson
- Formula for success Rise early, work hard, strike oil. - John Paul Getty