There are no elevators in the house of success.
- H. H. Vreeland
- We labor to make a house a home, then every time we’re expecting visitors, we rush to turn it back into a house. - Robert Brault
- When the bee comes to your house, let her have beer; you may want to visit the bee’s house some day. - Congo Proverb
- The house of laughter makes a house of woe. - Edward Young
- To add a library to a house is to give that house a soul. - Cicero
- Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success. - Dr. Joyce Brothers