As we express our gratitude we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
- John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- We dare not forget that we are the heirs of that first revolution. - John F. Kennedy
- To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven. - Johannes A. Gaertner
- For without belittling the courage with which men have died, we should not forget those acts of courage with which men have lived. - John F. Kennedy
- If I had to live my life over again, I would have a different father, a different wife and a different religion. - John F. Kennedy
- Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate. - John Fitzgerald Kennedy