The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.
- Mark Twain
Tag: Mark TwainCategory : Health Quotes
- Of the demonstrably wise there are but two: those who commit suicide, and those who keep their reasoning faculties atrophied by drink. — Mark Twain
- Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint. - Mark Twain
- When you cannot get a compliment any other way, pay yourself one. - Mark Twain
- To get the full value of joy You must have someone to divide it with. - Mark Twain
- Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. - Mark Twain