How you respond to the challenge in the second half will determine what you become after the game, whether you are a winner or a loser.
- Lou Holtz
- A winner listens, a loser just waits until it is their turn to talk. - Anonymous
- Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it. - Lou Holtz
- Heaven is too busy to listen to half hearted prayers or to respond to pop calls. - E. M. Bounds
- You give 100 percent in the first half of the game, and if that isn’t enough in the second half you give what’s left. - Yogi Berra
- There is no Challenge more challenging than the challenge to improve yourself. - Michael F. Staley