Players win games, teams win championships.
- Bill Taylor
- Talent wins games, but team work and intelligence wins championships. - Michael Jordan
- At a football club, there’s a holy trinity the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the checks. - Bill Shankly
- I know my players don’t like my practises, but that’s OK because I don’t like their games. - Harry Neale
- All you need to know is this. You can never go wrong by voting for a bill that fails, or against a bill that passes. - Senator Robert
- Most football teams are temperamental. That’s 90% temper and 10% mental. - Doug Plank